Our Ofsted report
Our nursery is registered with Ofsted under the National Standards for Daycare, their registration certificate and details are displayed in the Office. Ofsted carry out regular inspections to assess how we do things and to ensure we comply with their requirements - you can read their reports here. Read our Ofsted report here
Our last inspection rated us as an ‘Outstanding’ nursery however each day we aim to get better. Our children deserve the very best care and educational experiences - we see the requirements from Ofsted as bare minimum and always strive to go above and beyond, working hard to exceed these.
Getting Better Every Day
We insist on:
- Babies and Tweenies (under 2 years) 1:3
- Toddlers (2-3 years) 1:4
- Pre-school (3-5 years) 1:8
All of our team has scheduled ‘time out’ to complete paperwork and additional help over lunch time.
50% of staff qualified to NVQ Level 2
- All of our childcare practitioners are NVQ Level 2 qualified or above
- Over 90% of our childcare practitioners are qualified to NVQ Level 3 or above
- Kelly – Supernumerary Manager
- Sian – Supernumerary Lead Early Years Practitioner
- Angela and Ann - Administration team
One graduate Early Years Professional
(EYP or teacher)
Kelly (Nursery Manager) and Sian (Lead Early Years professional) both hold a degree in Early Years and have Early Years Professional status
In addition we have:
- Samantha is working towards her Early Years degree
- Kerry and Jess are working towards their management level 4 & 5
One First Aid person
Over 90% of our childcare practitioners have completed their paediatric first aid qualification
We are also a member of the National Day Nursery Association, dedicated to the provision, support and promotion of high quality childcare and education. For further information you can visit www.ndna.org.uk.